WIN A MINI BASKETBALL HOOP & BALL! 100 TO BE WON EVERY DAY!* PROMOTION
FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- The Promoter & Data Controller is Muller UK & Ireland Group LLP (trading as Müller Yogurt & Desserts) of Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 3SQ, United Kingdom, registered in England under partnership number OC384928. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- Eligibility: This promotion is only open to residents of United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) and Republic of Ireland, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age and residence may be required. Promotion excludes residents of the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man.
- Promotion excludes employees and their immediate families of: the Promoter; any agencies involved with the promotion; and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion. Employees, directors and officers, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses), and their respective household members, of the “NBA Entities”, which includes the National Basketball Association (the “NBA”), the NBA Member Teams, NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA Properties, Inc. and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, advertising and Promotion agencies are not eligible to enter.
- Internet access and a valid email address is required. Only online entries will be accepted.
- The “Promotion Period” opens on 12 November 2017 and closes on 31 March 2018. The “Daily Entry Period” opens on 12 November 2017 and closes on 25 February 2018. The “Catch-All Entry Period” opens 26 February 2018 and closes on 31 March 2018. Entries received after 31 March 2018 will not be accepted.
- A “Promotional Pack” is:
a. Müller Rice (4 x 180g pack: Strawberry; Original); and
b. Müller Rice (6 x 180g pack: Apple & Raspberry; Original & Strawberry; Red Fruits (Strawberry & Cherry); Going the Distance variants).
Each flashed with “WIN A MINI BASKETBALL HOOP & BALL! 100 TO BE WON EVERY DAY!”.
- How to Enter – residents in the UK and ROI:
After purchasing a Promotional Pack, entrants must visit www.mullerrice.com (the “Website”), enter the 8 digit unique code printed inside the outer wrapper of Promotional Packs (“Promotional Code”) together with their full name, address (including postcode if applicable), valid email address, and answer a qualifying question correctly. A Promotional Code is made up of a combination of letters and numbers. Only 1 (one) entry permitted per person per day during the Promotion Period, in each case using a different Promotional Code. Additional entries will not be fulfilled. Only valid Promotional Codes will be accepted during the Promotional Period. If there is no Promotional Code or it is not legible entrants should contact the Promoter by email at consumers(at)muller.co.uk.
- How to alternatively enter – residents in Northern Ireland only:
Northern Ireland residents can alternatively obtain a Promotional Code without purchase by sending their full name, address (including postcode), valid email address on a piece of paper to: “Müller Rice NBA Promotion, c/o ATOM Marketing Ltd, 3 The Beeches, Beech Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5ER, UK”. Only 1 (one) free Promotional Code request permitted per person per stamped envelope during the Promotion Period. Additional entries will not be fulfilled. If the entrant qualifies for a free entry, the Promoter shall issue one (1) Promotional Code to the entrant via email within 10 (ten) working days of receipt of the request. The Promoter will not accept any Northern Ireland free Promotional Code requests after 17 March 2018. On receipt of a free Promotional Code, the entrant must follow the entry instructions in paragraph 7.
- Daily Winning Moments: Prizes for daily wins have been pre-allocated and linked to ‘winning moments’ (defined to the date, hour, minute and second) randomly spread throughout each day of the Daily Entry Period which have been randomly pre-selected via a secure and independently verified computer system (“Winning Moments”). There will be 10,600 (ten thousand six hundred) Winning Moments during the Daily Entry Period (100 (one hundred) per day). If an entrant is the first person to answer the qualifying question correctly and enter a Promotional Code either on or immediately after a pre-determined Winning Moment, then the entrant will win a Prize. Winners will be notified immediately on screen if they have won a Prize and will then receive a confirmation email to the email address provided.
- Catch-All Draw: Entries received during the Catch-All Entry Period and any entries received during the Daily Entry Period (to the extent that the entry during the Daily Entry Period did not entitle the person to a Prize) will be entered into 1 (one) catch-all draw which will take place on 3 April 2018 (“Catch-All Draw”). A minimum of 5,400 (five thousand four hundred) winners will be selected at random from all correct entries by an automatic computer generated random draw programme. The winners will be notified by email within 5 (five) working days of the Catch-All Draw to inform them that their Prize is on the way.
- It is the responsibility of the Prize winner to contact the Promoter within 5 (five) working days following the notification by email if their address has changed since they submitted their entry. The Promoter is unable to redirect mail and if the winner does not contact the Promoter within 5 (five) working days following the notification by email, the winner will forfeit their Prize.
- Entrants should retain their Promotional Packs as the Promoter retains the right to ask for confirmation of the Promotional Codes.
- Prizes: Each “Prize” consists of 1 (one) Mini Basketball Hoop and Ball. There are 16,000 Prizes available to be won in total.
(a) There are a total of 10,600 (ten thousand six hundred) Prizes available during the Daily Entry Period. 100 (one hundred) Prizes are available during each day of the Daily Entry Period. If any Prizes are not won during the Daily Entry Period, these will be carried over to the Catch-All Draw.
(b) There are a minimum of 5,400 (five thousand four hundred) Prizes for the Catch-All Draw. The number of Prizes available in the Catch-All Draw may increase as any Prizes not won during the Daily Entry Period will be added into the Catch-All Draw.
All Prizes will be allocated to winners randomly. No entrant may win more than 12 (twelve) Prizes during the Promotion Period.
- Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls may slightly vary from the image shown on-pack and in other marketing materials. Approximate measurements of the free Mini Basketball Hoop & Ball: 230mm x 180mm.
- Prizes will be dispatched to the winners by 2nd class post, usually within 28 days of their successful entry. Prizes will be sent to the postal address registered by the prize winner at the time of entry into the prize draw. It is the responsibility of entrants to supply their current postal address.
- Entrants who do not give correct details will be discounted from making an entry. Entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. No bulk entries permitted.
- General: The Promoter will do all that it reasonably can to ensure that the Website is functioning correctly throughout the period of the promotion. However, the Promoter and NBA Entities will not be responsible for defects or malfunctions in the operation of the Website howsoever caused which affect the operation of the promotion.
- The Promoter and NBA Entities accept no responsibility for entries that are misdirected, lost, delayed, damaged or corrupted during delivery to or from the Promoter due to any computer malfunction, virus, bug, delay or other reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter and NBA Entities will not be liable for non-delivery of Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls are non-transferable. No cash or alternative prize will be offered in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute or provide a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value. The Promoter and its licensors reserve all of its intellectual property rights in and to the Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls, and Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls must not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, auctioned or used for commercial gain.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, the Promoter and NBA Properties Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered or sustained as a result of participation in the promotion or use of any Mini Basketball Hoops and Balls.
- Subject to paragraph 23 below, the NBA Entities and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents shall have no liability and are hereby released and held harmless by entrants from any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by any reason, including the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize (being the Mini Basketball Hoop and Ball) and/or participation in the promotion.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit or exclude the liability of the Promoter or of the NBA Entities or of each of the NBA Entities’ respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, employees, governors, owners, distributors, retailers, agents, assignees, advertising/promotion agencies, representatives and agents for death or personal injury caused by their respective negligence, or the negligence of their respective personnel, agents or subcontractors, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or any other liability which cannot be limited or excluded by applicable law.
- If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using/has used computer(s) to circumvent these terms and conditions by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entry will be void. The Promoter will immediately disallow any entry made by an entrant who is tampering with the entry process.
- The Promoter and NBA Entities reserves the right to verify all entries and to refuse to fulfil any entry where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion. The Promoter will be the final arbiter on all decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion the entrant agrees that, if they become a prize winner, their first name, county and country may be published by the Promoter on its social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter and in other media at the Promoter’s sole discretion.
- The name, county and country of the prize winners will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope (overseas residents will need to stamp their envelope appropriately to enable overseas return, or the Promoter can make alternative arrangements to make the list of winners available) to: “Marketing Department, Shrewsbury Road, Market Drayton, Shropshire, TF9 3SQ, UK” after 30 May 2018 for a period of 3 months. Entries to this address will NOT be accepted.
- Prize winners may be required to participate in unpaid publicity as required by the Promoter.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the fulfilment of entries and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will use reasonable endeavours to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Data Protection: The Promoter will collect personal information from the entrant for the purposes of administering this promotion and will share this personal information with its marketing agencies and other partners who will be supporting the Promoter with the promotion. This includes contacting the winner via email and publicising information about the prize winners by post and on social media (in accordance with paragraphs 26 and 27). By entering this promotion, entrants agree to the collection and use of their data in this manner. Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law but is subject to the mandatory local law protections for consumers. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- If any provision or part provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it will be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part provision will be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause will not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these terms and conditions.